BASF Customer Care Manager - Florham Park, NJ in Florham Park, New Jersey
At BASF,we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Employers in 2015. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens…
We are seeking a Customer Care Manager to lead and manage the daily supervision and direction of a team of Customer Care Representatives that service external customers and internal business partners.
Customer Care Manager (1700062)
You will develop business relationships and implements creative solutions for our customers and our internal business partners. This position reports directly to a Hub Manager.
Formula for Success: You Will…
- Establish objectives and conducts regular performance reviews for his/her team.
- Supervise his/her team through directed KPI's for each Customer Care Representative(CCR)
- Make localized operational decisions
- Conduct quality monitoring of CCR performance
- Provide employee feedback, coaching, and development
- Resolve internal/external problems and successfully closes issues
- Develop and support North American Customer Care processes
- Issue regular reports to validate and measure compliance to each SLA for each BU that is supported
- Build strong relationships with key business leaders and customers
- Basic understanding of standard supply chain management tools
- Review patterns to identify potential opportunities, and implement solutions for efficiency, cost and/or service gains for BASF and our customers
- Support strategy development and assist in implementing strategic initiatives
- Manage head count, manage/meet budget expectations and other financial targets
Leadership Core Responsibilities:
- Coach and develop team members to reach their full potential
- Support development assignments and movement of talent across units
- Motivate and challenge to drive high performance
- Commit to "hiring the best" internally and externally
- Create an inclusive environment which embraces and derives value from diversity
- Execute performance and career development discussions
- Role model and enable development of competencies in others needed to implement the BASF strategy
- Establish and support a safety culture in which all accidents are preventable
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You…
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
Ingredients for Success: What We Look for in You...
- Bachelor’s degree in technical, business, logistics or relevant discipline and 5 years of business experience required
- 2 years of leadership experience required (Leadership experience can include: leading projects, supervising interns or co-ops, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and Word required
- Key account management experience preferred
- In depth knowledge of SAP preferred
- In depth knowledge of eCommerce tools preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills preferred
Leadership Expectations: As a leader at BASF, you will play a key role in creating value for the company through people. Our top candidate will be expected to enable greater personal success among our employees through quality people development, coaching, and performance management. Leaders at BASF are role models to help employees develop the competencies needed to implement BASF's strategy. Our expectation is that leaders will coach and develop team members to reach their full potential, and support relevant development assignments, opportunities and moves while motivating and challenging employees to drive high performance. Our leaders must be committed to "hiring the best" internally and externally at the same time they are creating an inclusive environment which embraces and derives value from diversity. Finally, a leader at BASF must establish and support our safety culture in which all accidents are preventable.
Job: LOSC - Logistics, Supply Chain & Customer Service
Organization: G-FSI-Global IT Delivery
Title: Customer Care Manager - Florham Park, NJ
Location: NJ-Florham Park
Requisition ID: 1700062