BASF Professional Development Program (PDP) – Human Resources 1st and 2nd year Internship – Summer 2017 in Florham Park, New Jersey
Professional Development Program (PDP) – Human Resources 1st and 2nd year Internship – Summer 2017
At BASF we are creating chemistry for a sustainable future. Our innovative products and solutions contribute to conserving resources, advancing global food science, and improving quality of life.
Combining economic success, social responsibility, and environmental safety, we empower our customers across industries to meet the current and future needs of society.
Are you a highly motivated, mobile-minded, first or second year undergraduate student interested in experiencing the challenges and rewards of being a Human Resources professional? If yes, you will find that our Summer Internship Program will combine hands-on experience with unparalleled networking opportunities designed to accelerate your career development.
Explore your sense of adventure. Build your professional network. Engage your passion for challenge. Apply for the BASF Human Resources Professional Development Program Summer Internship.
We offer first and second year Undergraduate students the opportunity to spend a summer working at a North American BASF site within the U.S. Interns will participate in various HR Operations, Compensation, or Talent Management projects which will provide the opportunity to further develop both technical and professional skills. These practical and meaningful assignments will give interns an opportunity to apply what they’ve learned in school during this 10-12 week program. First time internships are located at our Iselin, NJ and Florham Park, NJ sites.
What can the Human Resources PDP Internship do for you?
- Provides an opportunity to develop skills and network with the leadership at BASF.
- The opportunity to join our Talent Pipeline for consideration of future opportunities within the organization including the Fulltime Human Resources Professional Development Program.
- Major in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Labor Relations, Psychology or similar area of study
- Demonstrated academic achievement (Minimum GPA 3.2)
- Current enrolled first year Undergraduate student -Second Semester or second year Undergraduate student
- Commitment to relocate anywhere in the U.S.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Agility/Leadership Potential
- Active participation in extracurricular activities and on-campus organizations
- Bilingual a plus
Job: HRES - Human Resources
Organization: NTH-Human Resources
Title: Professional Development Program (PDP) – Human Resources 1st and 2nd year Internship – Summer 2017
Location: NJ-Florham Park
Requisition ID: 1700100
Other Locations: US-NJ-Iselin