BASF RPO Relationship Manager in Florham Park, New Jersey
At BASF,we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Employers in 2016. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens…
We are seeking a Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Relationship Manager who will have overall responsibility for the implementation and on-going program management of the the non-exempt and temporary labor outsourced partners in North America.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) Relationship Manager
You will establish the BASFnon-exempt labor strategy, mission and vision as well as manage the MSP/temporary labor program. You will be establishing and directing program governance; ensuring compliance with all related Company policies and procedures; monitoring provider performance and effectiveness, with a focus on program optimization and innovation, ensuring continuous review and revision, where necessary.
You will partner with HR Controlling regarding the management and governance of the BASF Non-Exempt headcount management initiatives as well as coordinate the applicant tracking system support and reporting.
Your Relationship Management responsibilities will include:
- Managing stakeholder relationships across the business for all leaders with non-exempt and contingent staffing needs
- Change management and communication, program management, stakeholder alignment and adoption
- Ensuring optimized performance and delivery of vendors while also guaranteeing BASF hiring managers adhere to process and SLAs
- Ensuring vendor compliance with all related Company policies and procedures
Continuous review of the following areas to guarantee the highest level of service:
Sourcing and pipelining – to ensure needs are fulfilled as quickly as possible
- Onboarding – to ensure the effective on-boarding of new hires
- Data Management – to establish and maintain the process and the database of record
- Partnering with the BASF Procurement department to review and analyze vendor performance against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on a quarterly basis
- Participating as a key stakeholder in procurement contract reviews, bid processes and other procurement processes
- Developing regular and robust Stakeholder Communications to guarantee program parameters are clear to all
Formula for Success: You Will…
- Formulate and ensure execution of communications and change management plans pre-RPO, during go-live, and on-going
- Build effective and collaborative relationships with Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Business leaders and Hiring Managers in regard to implementation and on-going management of the program
- Partner with the provider(s) to maximize market penetration and sourcing strategies to provide local sites access to broader talent pool; formulate on-going talent pipeline program for high volume hiring needs
- Ensure the highest level of candidate care to further enhance our Employer Value Proposition
- Leverage milestones and scorecard to manage and communicate within the stakeholders
- Formulate the RPO provider on-boarding plan (training, access, materials) and ensure consistent execution
- Initiate and manage the Request for Proposal (RFP) process for all outsourcing efforts
- Program manage the RPO provider(s) including metrics, reporting and analytics; governance and compliance; issue escalation and resolution; and quarterly business reviews (QBRs); as well as ensuring a robust billing-payment process
- Manage and record process modifications as necessary
- Ability to travel 30-40%
Key Success Measures for the First 12 Months
- Timely, cost effective and compliant contract established
- Well thought-out implementation plan with stakeholder alignment
- Scorecard established to provide visibility and measurement of RPO results
- Program review process in place with key stakeholders
- Established process to effectively resolve issues and drive continuous improvement
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You…
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
Ingredients for Success: What We Look For in You…
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 10 years of HR experience, with at least 5 years in Talent Acquisition
- 5 years of experience managing an RPO or similar vendor management experience
- Direct experience managing a staffing team in a large, complex organization and hiring across multiple disciplines and functions
- Strategy development and systems thinking
- Focus on continuous improvement and optimizing performance
- Leadership and influencing skills
- Project management experience
- Analytical skills to quantify performance and ROI for BASF
- Travel 25%
Job: HRES - Human Resources
Organization: NTH-Human Resources
Title: RPO Relationship Manager
Location: NJ-Florham Park
Requisition ID: 1604160
Other Locations: US-MI-Southfield, US-MI-Wyandotte, US-TX-Pasadena, US-TX-Freeport, US-LA-Geismar, US-TX-Houston