BASF Regional Sales Manager in Mississauga, Ontario
You can be part of an inclusive team of diverse talent and character. In this diversity lies our greatest strength.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF Canada has been recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2017, as well as one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers for 2017.
Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future. Where the Chemistry Happens…
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager who will increase market share and sales by developing existing and gaining new, profitable and sustainable customers in the Automotive Refinish market. Under minimum supervision and with your sales force, you will implement the marketing strategies and tactics for all brands, further enhancing customer focus in the assigned region.
Regional Sales Manager (1701099)
Formula for Success: You Will…
· Develop district sales plans and, with Technical Service Specialists, Account Representatives, Business Development Managers, and Trainers, territory sales plans to maximize sales and market share in his/her geographic area of responsibility.
· A ccountable for achieving sales targets, implementation of marketing tactics, as well as the performance and development of all assigned staff.
· Support efforts in driving innovative solutions to BASF stakeholders and Canadian customers.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You…
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
Ingredients for Success: What We Look for in You…
· Bachelor’s degree in a business, sales or marketing discipline required
· Five years of sales or business experience
· 3 years demonstrated sales management experience, including accomplished supervisory and leadership skills responsibility.
· Experience in managing financials including P&L statements, expense control, forecasting, sales budgeting, etc.
· Willing and able to constantly challenge the status quo and encourage improvement.
· Effective team player, coach and leader in guiding and developing team members.
· Bilingual English and French is an asset.
We welcome and encourage applications from all persons. BASF has a robust policy of accommodating employees who are able to perform the essential duties of the job upon accommodation. In particular, applicants with disabilities are entitled to a recruitment process and accessible materials.
Job: SALE - Sales
Organization: N-ECN-Coatings Solutions North America
Title: Regional Sales Manager
Requisition ID: 1701100