BASF Field Technical Service Rep III - Automotive Coatings (GM-Spring Hill, TN) in Nashville, Tennessee
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
We are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Employers in 2015. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens…
We have an opportunity for a Field Technical Service Representative III to join our Spring Hill, TN, team. Sales at BASF revolves around the customer experience and driving profitable growth. The foundation for this is a strong team that brings specific application, industry and market knowledge to understand the diverse markets where we play and build trusting and satisfying customer relationships.
Field Technical Services Representative III (1701229) – Spring Hill,TN
Formula for Success: You Will…
· Support the sales of BASF products and services at a specific account site or region by monitoring the use of products in customer’s applications, responding to customer requirements, and enforcing product quality/performance specifications
· Support new product/application development and launches
· Demonstrate the technical and professional expertise to enhance BASF’s reputation with the customer
· Monitor and control key performance indicators within product service environments to drive problem resolution and product improvement initiatives that are critical to customer performance expectations
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You…
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Ingredients for Success: What We Look for in You…
· Bachelors or associates degree and two years of experience working with automotive OEMs on a technical level or relevant experience required
· Coatings experience preferred
· Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint), SAP
· Coatings knowledge: Application, quality and performance requirements, defect identification
· Problem identification, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and resolution
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Interpersonal skills
Job: SALE - Sales
Organization: N-ECN-Coatings Solutions North America
Title: Field Technical Service Rep III - Automotive Coatings (GM-Spring Hill, TN)
Requisition ID: 1701229