BASF Global Development Manager, Animal Health in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
At BASF,we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Employers in 2016. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens…
We are currently searching for a Global Development Manager, Animal Health for our Crop Protection business (AP) in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
Global Development Manager, Animal Health (1604267)
As the Global Development Manager, Animal Health you will support the development of products & solutions for Poultry & Livestock Pest Management. You will join an interdisciplinary program that focuses on the development of innovative technologies to control pests that impact animal production (poultry, livestock, dairy, etc.).
Formula for Success: You Will…
- Serve as a key member of the global project team for development of poultry and livestock pest control products
- Lead the global technical expert team
- Plan and track budgets
- Drive planning and coordination of lab and field studies
- Effectively communicate results of development activities
- Evaluate and provide input on new technologies
- Implement IP strategies
- Transfer know-how on new products to internal and external customers
To learn more about the RTP site, click: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSGe-AJKycc
This position is part of a job family. The successful person will be hired at a level that matches their knowledge, skills, abilities and experience.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You…
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
Ingredients for Success: What We Look For in You…
- Master’s Degree with 4 years’ experience –OR- PhD in Animal Science, Entomology, Agronomy, or Related Field with 0 years’ experience
- Proficient in experimental design, development, and data analysis
- Able to effectively use MS Office Suite
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time
- Excellent interpersonal, management, and organizational skills
- Self-starter, confident communicator with strong leadership and team skills
- Must have solid written, verbal, and presentations skills
We Also Look For…
- Master’s Degree with 6 years’ experience –OR– PhD in Animal Science, Entomology, Agronomy, or Related Field with 2 years’ experience
- Relevant experience in product development
- Previous experience in development of pest control products for poultry and livestock
- Previous experience working in animal science or veterinary / livestock entomology
Job: REDE - Research & Development
Organization: N-APN-Crop Protection North America
Title: Global Development Manager, Animal Health
Location: NC-Research Triangle Park
Requisition ID: 1604267