BASF National Retail Sales Manager in Winnipeg, Manitoba
You can be part of an inclusive team of diverse talent and character. In this diversity lies our greatest strength.
The role of the National Retail Manager is to fully develop, direct, and implement the Retail Customer Strategy (strategic direction) of the APN RBU with and throughout the Retail Network and their organizations. The National Retail Sales Manager is responsible for the leadership and professional representation of BASF with these customers, as well as strategic business and financial plan development, implementation and internal communications throughout the organization.
· BA/BS in business, agriculture business or related discipline.
· MBA is desired, but not required.
· Minimum 10 years of experience in field sales management, marketing, or equivalent combination of education and experience to fulfill the job requirement.
· A strong business acumen and demonstrated understanding of the agricultural market, specifically the relationship of the distributor/retail/grower within this market is required for the position.
· Demonstrated understanding of the customer retail network, and their business cycles, competitive relationships and environment.
· Incumbent must possess proven leadership skills, excellent communications and interpersonal skills, persuasive selling and demonstrated excellent negotiation skills, as well as be highly motivated and goal oriented, with a proven record of goal attainment.
· Ability for strategic thinking and planning skills required to insure overall Sales & Accounts Strategy can be accomplished by the National BR Team and their approach.
Job: SALE - Sales
Organization: (AP)-Crop Protection
Title: National Retail Sales Manager
Requisition ID: 1701335