BASF Contract Administration Supervisor - Geismar, LA in Geismar, Louisiana
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine in 2020 as one of America’s Best Employers. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Contract Administration Supervisor (2002341) – Geismar, LA
Where the Chemistry Happens
We are seeking a professional like you to join our team. As the site contract administration supervisor, you will be responsible for managing contract compliance, auditing, and tracking. You will also be responsible for alliance contract cost centers, including controlling of costs, dashboards and reporting costs to ODs.
Formula for Success
· Your strong attention to detail will be essential as you work with contractors and stakeholders to ensure BASF is driving the best possible value from the contracts. You will also use this skill to review and approve all contract overhead positions.
· Leveraging your strong organizational skills, you will supervise site contract support specialist and contract timekeepers, as well as supervisor and manage onsite rental companies.
· Your strong leadership skills will serve you well as you facilitate Contractor Steering Team meetings.
· Utilizing your strong computer skills, you will supervise the use of ATLIS – BASF’s contractor time and attendance system.
· Demonstrating your solid analytical ability, you will support the contractor steering team with cost and overhead metrics.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
BASF provides interesting and challenging learning and development opportunities to help you make the most of your talents and your job.
This position requires all candidates to either currently possess or obtain and maintain a TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential) Card from the U. S. Department of Homeland Security.
Job: ENGI - Engineering & Technical Service
Organization: GEN/OG-GEIS Engineering-63013875
Title: Contract Administration Supervisor - Geismar, LA
Requisition ID: 2002341