BASF Business Representative - Northeast Iowa (Remote) in Iowa
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BASF , we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized as a 2020 Best Employer for Diversity by Forbes. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Business Representative (2000986) – Northeast Iowa (remote)
Where the Chemistry Happens
We are seeking a professional like you to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing BASF’s herbicide, fungicide, insecticide and seed treatment product lines in Northeast Iowa. We are looking for someone who is technically sound and has the ability to build business relationships with our retail partners and large growers.
Formula for Success
· Your account management experience will be essential as you grow sales of our product line.
· Utilizing your technical and product knowledge, you will design and sell total acre-based crop protection solutions to your grower customers.
· Demonstrating your planning and target setting skills, you will design and implement account plans with key stake holders.
· Your knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint will help you develop compelling selling and planning tools.
· Bringing a team-building mindset, you will work closely in your local pact that bring together technical, grower and retail messaging into a winning brand.
· Your sales experience will be essential in helping your grower get the most out of every acre with BASF products.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
BASF provides interesting and challenging learning and development opportunities to help you make the most of your talents and your job.
Job: SALE - Sales
Organization: N-APN/AF-Bus Operations Sales-63000410
Title: Business Representative - Northeast Iowa (Remote)
Requisition ID: 2000986