BASF Administrative Associate - Maintenance in Mcintyre, Georgia
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with strong emphasis process safety, as well as safety of our employees and the communities we operate in, and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
Where the Chemistry Happens…
Administrative Associate - Maintenance – 1801379 – McIntyre, GA
This position supports the clerical duties for the Engineering & Maintenance organization at the BASF Edgar Plant in McIntyre, GA. This position supports proper documentation and communication for the maintenance department, and capital reporting as required. This position is important to relieve some of the clerical duties of the maintenance supervisors and planners.
• Create Purchase Requisitions for parts and services in SAP to support maintenance
• Track vacation schedule and usage for maintenance staff
• Maintain overtime lists (weekend, holiday, call-outs, etc)
• Process invoices associated with generated Purchase Orders.
• Provide information to vendors, as required.
• Keep work schedules, taking into account shift swaps, vacations, etc.
• Generate reports out of SAP.
• Supply supervisor with weekly shift sheets.
• Order parts, tools, and office supplies as needed.
• Generate reports for capital as needed.
• Perform time entry for maintenance technicians in SAP
• Good interpersonal skills with ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Work with all levels within the organization.
• Highly motivated and self-directed toward job duties.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You…
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You @BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF , you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
Ingredients for Success: What We Look For in You…
• High School Diploma or GED
• 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
• 2 years’ experience Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of maintenance activities and processes
• SAP experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BASF recognizes institutions of higher education accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
Job: PROD - Production, Maintenance & Technicians
Organization: G-CCP-Process Catalysts
Title: Administrative Associate - Maintenance
Requisition ID: 1801379