BASF Product Manager - Pest Control Solutions- Research Triangle Park, NC in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BASF , we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation. We achieve this through our commitment to continuous improvement and operational excellence, which gives us the opportunity to set and deliver on ambitious, long-term goals.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development. This allows for our employees to innovate and generate new ideas, put them into action, and gain insights from them to further advance our collective expertise.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine in 2020 as one of America’s Best Employers. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Where the Chemistry Happens
Product Manager - Pest Control Solutions (2101201) – Research Triangle Park, NC
We are currently seeking a Product Manager, a professional like you to join our Professional & Specialty Solutions (P&SS) group, within the Agricultural Solutions business (AP) in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading cross functional teams that develop the strategic marketing and product launch plans for the assigned products across relevant P&SS markets. You will also be responsible for organizing and driving the Product Launch Excellence (PLE) marketing activities, market research planning, and supporting our forecasting / S&OP processes for assigned products.
Formula for Success
• Leveraging your Bachhelor’s degree and experience, you will manage and assigned business segment including operational forecasting, coordinating supply requirements with market developments
• Using your creative and entrepreneurial spirit, you will expand our strategic marketing process to inspire new strategies for core and adjacent markets for the product category assigned.
• Demonstrating your proven leadership skills, you will engage the Marketing Manager and functional teams to deliver solid strategic frameworks for relevant and adjacent marketsYour excellent communication skills will serve you well as you interface with supply chain, demand management, manufacturing, controlling, global marketing, sales and the US P&SS Leadership Team to successfully communicate strategic and tactical direction to meet or exceed financial targets for assigned products.
• Utilizing your demonstrated project management skills, you will ensure that the PLE guidelines secure the successful launch of new product innovations.
• Successfully engaging within the organization, you will collaborate with the Customer Experience and Marketing Communications teams to ensure effective, efficient use of resources to achieve market objectives.
• Your targeted customer focus will be evident as you participate in ongoing customer interactions and stay up to date on industry trends, technologies, and competitive initiatives in relevant and adjacent markets to identify and meet customer needs.
• Motivating the sales force and distributors, you will keep them informed about products, product performance, and our go-to-market strategy.
• Your demonstrated ability to build and execute marketing strategies, coupled with your solid financial analysis skills, will be essential as you develop specific product pricing and positioning strategies to support overall strategy development.
• Experience in the professional and specialty products industry, agricultural industry and/or pest control business is a plus.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
BASF provides interesting and challenging learning and development opportunities to help you make the most of your talents and your job.
For further information on BASF Agricultural Solutions, please select: https://vimeo.com/463820820/53a6edd18b
Job: MARK - Marketing
Organization: APM/NN-Speciality Products Group-63023863
Title: Product Manager - Pest Control Solutions- Research Triangle Park, NC
Location: NC-Research Triangle Park
Requisition ID: 2101201