BASF Production Technician - Seneca, SC in Seneca, South Carolina
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Join the BASF Team in Seneca, SC!
At BASF , we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine in 2021 as one of America’s Best Large Employers. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Formula for Success: You Will…
Production Technician – 2101976 - Seneca, SC
Entry Level Pay Rate - $19.50/hr
Position is Eligible for Relocation.
A Production Technician in the Manufacturing Unit works from specific verbal and/or written instructions to operate the appropriate process equipment to produce a consistent product.
• Loads and unloads process equipment.
• Operates process equipment to maintain product within customer specifications.
• Maintain acceptable housekeeping standards in the work area.
• Follows all safety regulations.
• Operates forklift.
• Maintain lot integrity by keeping accurate batch/run sheets.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting of equipment
• Knowledge of safety regulations associated with a chemical operation.
• Knowledge of proper material handling procedures.
•Adhere to established safety, health and environmental policies and procedures.
• Participate in incident investigations.
• Accomplish day-to-day and recurring EHS activities
• Safety suggestions
• Proactive hazard recognition and EHS issues
• Attend and participate in Safety meetings
• Waste management activities
• High School Diploma or GED
• Prior experience in chemical manufacturing
• Experience operating a forklift
BASF recognizes Institutions of Higher Education that are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
BASF Corporation is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, and other protected classifications.
Job: PROD - Production, Maintenance & Technicians
Organization: G-CCP-Production North America-63019050
Title: Production Technician - Seneca, SC
Requisition ID: 2101976
Other Locations: US-NC-Charlotte